under a rainy sky



Yesterday I did something I kinda missed. I put myself into nice clothes, cared more than I usually do about my make up, got together with a friend of mine and tried to be hobby model again. 

The name of my friend is Susi, and she's not only ridiculously pretty (I mean, look at those eyes and lips!), but has also a kind soul, you can laugh with her, and she somehow got out my chocolate side on the pictures we took. It was so nice to have time to talk to you again, love! Go on and appreciate her work, guys, she really did a great job. 

When it comes to our make up, we had it done by a soon to be make up artist yesterday, that's why it looks so unusual. She as well did a great job, thanks for that! 

Well, the photos that came out of yesterdays activities look a bit like a mix of business photos, album covers for a rock band, and black and white shots from the 70's. I have to say, I was impressed by what the simplicity of a face in front of a white wall can convey. Actually, taking pictures inside was our plan b - we wanted to go outside to shoot, but the rain destroyed that plan. 

Looking back at it, staying inside seemed like the better idea!

Enjoy the pictures and have nice day, people. 








































Kommentare

Beliebte Posts