Back to business.

Six o'clock.
The alarm clock rings.
Out of bed.
Switching the radio on.
Ah, music. Feeling a bit better.
Finding the light switch.
To the toilet.
Back to my room.
Closet. Opening the door.
Thinking.
How's the weather gonna be?
God, so tired.
Okay.
Skirt.
Blue blouse and cream white cardigan.
No, better not.
White blouse, red cardigan with arm patches.
Yes.
Got it.
Knee socks.
Grey, white, red and blue stripes at the top.
I'll pair them up with my Mary-Janes later.
Putting the outfit on my bed.
To the shower.
Getting all dressed.
Make up.
Concealer, foundation, powder.
Okay, already looking better.
Bronzer. Blush.
A hint of eyeliner. Mascara.
Body spray.
Now to the kitchen.
Morning Mama!
Cleaning my glasses, putting them on.
Eating my porridge, drinking my black tea.
Chatting with mum.
Drying my hair.
Pulling half of it up in a ponytail, putting a selfmade hair bow over it.
School uniform look is completed with my black-and-white jacket and my shoes.
To the bus station.
Sitting in the same bus as everyday with the same people as everyday, reading.
Listening to music in the tram later.
Arriving at school.
Greeting everyone.
Getting to my seat.
Getting my stuff out.
Lessons.
Talking with friends.
Decorating my locker.
Boredom.
Bell rings.
Thinking, thoughts are drifting off.
Trying to concentrate on the subject.
Confusion.
Tummy cramps.
Wanna go home.
Now.
Playing with my pencil.
Lesson's over.
Finally.
Going home by public transport.
Another normal schoolday has passed.


Okay, so since the glorious summer days of 2015 have finally passed, I have to face my everyday life again and go to school from monday to friday. Since my last post was a while ago, I wanted to try something different and let you look into my head for a few chosen moments of my day.

Also, I wanted to show you two self-portraits that I took today - I like the idea of school uniforms and wore an outfit to school today that kinda looks like one.





I hope you enjoyed my little text, as always, I'm happy to hear feedback!



Kommentare

Beliebte Posts